The StoveBay.com offer a range of Bespoke Wooden Stove Beams that will compliment any stove. The stove beams are manufactured from the finest quality and are available in timber and cast iron.
The beams are available in any sizes and are ‘Made to Measure’; although, the most common sizes are 48” / 54” / 60” wide. They are easy to install and come complete with all of the fittings.
Choosing your Stove Beam:
1. Bespoke Beams ‘Made to Measure’
2. Choice of Size [Width / Depth / Height]
3. Choice of Material [Redwood / Solid / Cast Iron]
4. Choice of Colour [Oak / Pine / Mahogany / Walnut / Black]
5. Choice of Shade [Rustic / Natural / Light / Antique / Classic]
6. Choice of Shape [Plain Square Edges / Rounded Corners/ Soft Edges / Distressed with Knocks & Dents]
7. Choice of Corbels [Bespoke corbels]
8. Choice of Finish [Matt / High Gloss / Waxed]
9. Prices from £140.00 [*Based on 36” x 5” x 5” Rustic]